When it comes to fitness, weight loss is the topic that comes first to our mind. Eating healthy alone is not sufficient to lose weight and stubborn fat. There are a ton of medicine and fat burner that claims to reduce your weight in X days. But are they safe?
Modere trim is a known dietary supplement that is formulated to burn fat safely. To determine the efficiency, we are going to discuss ingredients, pros, cons, and side effects.
Everything you need to know about Modere trim
Modern trim is a known fat burner with a blend of CLA and Hydrolyzed collagen. The supplement comes from the house of “Modere,” an expensive line of products. Modere claims to boost your metabolism, prevent fat storage, and reduce fat cells. Other benefits, as per Modere, are anti-aging benefits and connecting tissues.
The main ingredients are CLA and Hydrolyzed collagen. Let’s dig deep into the ingredient to better understand its working and the numerous claims that Modere makes.
Modere has been around for years and makes prominent lifestyle supplements besides their weight loss supplements. They have customers around the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Does it Really Work?
Modere trim review talks about its effectiveness as a fat burner. With the use of Modere trim, you expect skin and body transformation. But, one thing you should take note of is that the Modere trim reacts differently for different people. Every individual may react differently to medicines or dietary supplements. So to get the best review, one can try.
Is Modere trim is Safe?
As per the company, Modere trim is very safe to use if taken in the right quantity along with a right diet. But, every health supplement and medicine has a disclaimer on its packaging you should consider before using it.
Modere trim is not for everyone since it is clearly mentioned on the bottle that “Expectant mothers and Vegan should not use it.” The best person to consult before taking Modere trim is an experienced or certified nutritionist or a physician.
Do the Ingredients helps to reduce weight?
The main ingredients of this Modere trim are
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Liquid Biocell®
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sunflower Seed Oil
Hydrolyzed collagen (HC) is a functional supplement that has a positive effect on the skin. It possesses features like moisture absorption, water-holding capacity, and anti-aging components. It is also useful for skin hydration and providing anti-wrinkling capacity to womens.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
CLA comes from safflower seeds that are not very effective in preventing weight gain. Here we are not impressed with the addition of CLA to Modere trim. In addition, it is evident that CLA is far more effective in reducing fat in animal bodies in comparison to the human body, making us skeptical about its overall effect.
Modere feels proud to present their patent ingredient Liquid Biocell®, a compound with chondroitin sulfate, collagen, and hyaluronic acid. This component is very effective in reversing the aging process. However, some studies show that Liquid Biocell effects are minimal on skin health.
That’s why Modere trim has mentioned that the supplement is not for Vegans. Vegetable Glycerin is mainly found in body care products such as toothpaste and shampoo. Vegetable Glycerin can help in removing excess water weights. But, it does not help in losing cellular fat storage.
Cocoa is always considered to be one of the best ingredients in the weight loss journey because it regulates energy levels and suppresses one’s appetite. Additionally, cocoa also helps in exercise routine and prevents food carving.
Sunflower Seed Oil
This ingredient raises some red flags because it is loaded with fatty acids with high calories. Therefore, this can hinder the weight loss journey by adding extra pounds or even can contribute to diseases like Obesity.
Pros and Cons of Modere trim
There are many ingredients in the Modere trim that can make miracles happen. Some of the Pros are listed below that we found worthy of sharing.
- Support Fat Metabolism- The use of CLA increases the insulin in the body that may help in burning fat, but a study also shows that 3gms of CLA per day for weeks does not prove to be effective. Besides this, CLA increases the level of C Reactive protein that increases inflammation.
- Improve Muscle Tone- A 12-week study showed how CLA has helped in increasing fat-free muscle mass with 7.2 gms of CLA. But, Modere trim does not have 7.2 gms of CLA.
- Youthful Skin- This claim is based on the Liquid Biocell or Hydrolyzed Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid matrix used by Modere trim.
Other Pros as per the Modere trim
- Prevention of further fat accumulation
- Improves bone health, mobility, and joint strength
- Powdered products are easy to absorb
There are some cons of Modere trim that will impact your decision of making.
- The price of Modere trim is far more than the other alternatives. Since the prices of the ingredient are not that much hence Modere is taking advantage of its brand name.
- The vegan Customer base will not be able to get the benefits of the product. The vegan community is growing on a daily basis, and leaving this customer segment can hamper the growth of the business in the near future.
- Modere trim contains preservatives that are not very useful for human consumption. Potassium Sorbate is one of those preservatives present in Modere trim.
Potential Side Effect
Ingredients like CLA, Collagen may have some side effects like
- Upset Stomach
- Aftertaste in Mouth
In case of any side effects, stop using the supplement and consult a doctor immediately.
If you’re looking for a fat-burning formula with the added benefit of collagen to help boost the ‘beauty’ component of what it strives to deliver, Modere trim is the product for you.
Inconclusive studies on Conjugated Linoleic Acid are another aspect of this weight-loss supplement that still requires additional proof that it works.
Modere trim is a collagen-based liquid supplement that may or may not be beneficial to you. If it delivers the result, then it is good; else, you can go for alternatives.