Jump to navigation
Lifelong Learning Resources
- Sadler, William and Krefft, James.
- Changing Course: Navigating Life After Fifty.
- Centennial, CO: Center for Third Age Leadership Press, 2007.
- Discusses how individuals over age 50 can reinvent themselves in a positive way by enlarging their life portfolios and embarking on Third Age Careers, thereby recasting retirement as an age of renewal and growth, not deterioration and decline
- Trafford, Abigail.
- My Time: Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life.
- New York, NY: Basic Books, 2004.
- Examines the vital time in life between middle and old age, integrating personal anecdotes with expert opinion, research, and practical advice to explain how to make the most of the opportunities during this crucial period